Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Monday, June 30, 2008

Smiling, smiling, and smiling.

Man, this is really taking on a life of it's own. ;-) All of this smiling. LOL.

Anyway, here are a few pictures of Myles and me on the bike. I went to have my hair cut and then my daughter took our picture once I got back on the bike and got ready to leave. Look how cute Myles looks.


And I decided to make Myles and my ride that day the smile for the day. So Day 10 of smiles was all of the people who stopped to look at us and smile, the kids that waved, the older people who smiled and waved, not to mention all the pictures that were taken. I think that we gave quite a few people a good reason to smile. What do you think?


Day 11 of smiles was a hand written card to a very dear old friend. Yes, a real hand written card instead of an e-mail card. This will surprise her completely, and I know that it will bring a smile to her face.

Day 12 of smiles....hmm, what did I do today? I haven't yet, so I need to go and do something. I think that I'll send an e-mail card to someone tonight. Someone that would have no clue that I was thinking about them. I'll report back later. Until then, keep smiling.
hugs,
Charlie

2 comments:

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Charlie,
I love this picture of you and Miles ~ and I love your great attitude. You look great on your blue bike! I am finally getting a little happy off to you (from my blog anniversary in May ~ don't even ask how it got to be so late) Anyway stopping by with a Hello, a hug, a prayer, and an I love you,
Blessings, Katie

Anonymous said...

Charlie,
Just wanted to let you know I have found your blog. I will check it like I do Sandy's! My thoughts and prayers will be with you as you keep moving forward! Wish I lived closer, would love to see your studio!