Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday night, and I have a new Daughter.

The wedding of my son, Philip, was this weekend and I now have been blessed with a beautiful new daughter. She is the type of girl that is not only beautiful on the outside but her spirit and just as beautiful. If I could have picked a girl for Philip I would have wanted to pick Kim, I love her that much.




This is a picture of the two of them at the rehearsal dinner looking at the groom's cake that Kim got for Philip.










My friend Becky crossed stitched this piece for the kids. and this really is special because Becky has had arthritis since we were in our teens.






My brother-in-law, Johnny, came in on Tuesday and cooked all day on Wednesday and Thursday for Friday night's rehersal dinner. Bruce came in to help him and also to be here for the wedding. Thank you Johnny and Bruce, I love you.



Look at the cute couple. Aren't they beautiful together?

Okay, it is midnight and now I want to go to sleep. I'll be back later to help fill in with more pictures and words. And again, thanks for all of your uplifting words and prayers. You have become really important to me.

Still Believing.

Charlie

5 comments:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hi Charlie,
Congratulations! What a special time for you and your family. Your new daughter in law is gorgeous!
Enjoy your company and have a great week.
Blessings,
Sandy :)

Donna Lynn said...

Hey there Charlie girl!
So glad that the wedding is all done and you had a great time, isn't awesome when your children are blessed with the perfect mate? I am thrilled my son is getting married in Sept. to the bestest girl ever!

So thrilled your home is here!! YEA!

Come over and visit and sign up for my giveaway!
XO

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a happy time for your family.

Hugs,
Cookie

Diana Lyn said...

Good Morning Sweet Charlie,
How wonderful when you get a new Daughter isn't it, I ihave A beautiful,loving, giving,and great mommy to my beauitufl grandchildren(OH THEY ARE THE BEST), and I feel the same way about my Son in Law, My daughter could not have picked anyone better, he is Kind, sweet, patitent,loving, hardwrking, oh my goodnes I could go on and on! Glad your enjoying life and family, the simple things are what matter, No things!

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Charlie,
Just checking in and catching up with you and I can see that congrats are in order! Your daughter in love looks very genuine and that is a blessing (you really don't see many anymore). It looks like God is taking care of you and your family. I am thinking of you and wishing upon you a ton of blessings! Much Love, Katie