Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Monday, June 9, 2008

I'm back in the studio.

Well, all of the company is gone, the kids are back from their weeklong honeymoon trip, and I'm back in my studio. Thank God. I missed being here and painting. Painting and my puppy, Myles, smooth my spirit. I can pick up a paint brush and all else goes away for a while, and when I hold Myles up close to my heart I am very content.
Here are some more pictures of the wedding.

This is Philip, Mr. Bear, and me right before the wedding. Mr. Bear has been with Philip since he was a year old.
Philip, Phil, and Charlie Pittman, the minister, are waiting for the bridesmaids and the most beautiful bride to come walking down the beach.

The groomsmen walked the ladies down to the front. 10 groomsmen and 10 bridesmaids.


Love is in the air. Aren't they beautiful? This has become a new tradition for the beach weddings. There are three containers at the front, two are full of sand and the biggest one is empty. The bride and groom each pick up a container and together they fill the bigger one. This way their sand is mixed together, never to be separated, as so are their lives. Pretty neat,
huh?

And now I am proud to introduce to you, Mr. and Mrs. Philip Aster McGee, II, to you.

Now for the reception Photos. Enjoy.



Brother and Sister dance together.







This is one of the table decorations.


Here are some of the guest at the wedding. Chip and Nancy.



And here is Stan and Kim with one of the youngest guest, Sonya Rose.
Here I am with Hunter and Phil.
Of course, what would the reception be without Mr. Cow and Mr. Bear?
Phil, being the best man, gave the toast, and what a toast it was. So much fun. Here is the proud mom with her youngest son and new daughter.
Oh my gosh, they are just so beautiful.



Still Mommy's little boy.



























Kim's Dad is also making a toast, and the singer gets Mammaw up and dancing. Way to go!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful wedding. Congrats and glad your back.

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Looks like everyone had a blast and are so happy. How beautiful everything and everyone looked. Many toast of a lifetime of Blessings to the Happy Couple!!!
LoVe, Katie

Diana Lyn said...

Hi Sweetie, Don't cha just love Weddings, What a Handsome couple and a new daughter she is BEAUTIFUL! How fun! You must be busting at the seams right now! Thanks for sharing the photos! Be well my friend! Hugs ~Diana Lyn

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Gorgeous photos! Looks like you all had so much fun!
Glad to hear you are back in the studio! I can't wait to see you next month!!!
Sandy :)

Unknown said...

Wow, what a fabulous wedding, I love your blog header!!! I have never been to a wedding on the beach, but it looks so lovely. So glad you all had such a beautiful day. Karen