Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

First day of the rest of her life.

Today begins a new life for Mom. We went to the hospital this morning and she had her surgery for the temporary port so that they can start her on dialysis tomorrow or the next day. She and I have been talking alot, and we are talking about her possible death. Not that I'm saying that she is going to die, but there are things that she wanted to make sure that I knew, and she also had questions for me.

This is a different walk for me, but I am going to stay positive for her and help her to look to the future. And I am starting my strong praying for her, I will stand in for her and speak life for her. I believe that God can do anything, and I'm expecting great things in her life. And if it is God's will for her to join Him, well then He will carry us both in His arms as we face each day. I mean, look at this special time together He is giving us. This is a time in my life that I will always remember.

DL, girl you are a woman of my heart. Your prayer language joins mine, together we will stand in prayer. Thanks so much. Sandy, you have become such a dear friend and I can't wait to see you next month, it will be a wonderful time. Diana Lynn, Katie, and Karen.........you continue to bless me with your words of encouragement.

Take care my friends,
Charlie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Charlie, I read your last two posts and I am praying for you, and so is my mother (a great prayer warrior). My sister is always telling me that Satan is on a warpath because he knows that his time is short. I don't know what I believe, but things have gotten difficult this year. I pray that your mother is okay and that the Lord turn everything that was meant for evil into a blessing for you, your mom and your family.

Blessings, Karen