Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Friday, June 20, 2008

Day 2 of Smiles.

Since I was in the studio all day long getting ready for a show tomorrow, and knowing that I would be there all day long I needed to get my smile done early. I knew someone that needed some money, and so I wrote a check and gave it to them and told them to put it towards whatever they wanted, and then just walked away. I hope that it made them smile, if not on the outside then at least on the inside.

I painted all day today, doing final touches on pieces. I've got 6 windows that I'm taking tomorrow, and glasses, floor cloths, clay items, and some other things. I'll take pictures tomorrow and post them later.

Hmm, wonder what I will do for a smile tomorrow. I think that I will pick out a piece and decide to give it to whoever picks it up first. That is always a good one to do.

Mom will start her dialysis on Tuesday, starting at 11:30. On Monday we will go to the dialysis center and check it all out, that way she won't be going in cold on Tuesday. Please keep her in your prayers.

blessings to all of you.
Charlie

No comments: