Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Trying to have 100 days of smiles.

Okay, so this book that I'm reading is really good. I've laughed a few times as I've read some of the things that has happen to the author. The title of the book is "I'm Not Suffering from Insanity, I'm Enjoying Every Minute of It!" by Karen Scale Linamen. This woman is funny, but she really gets the point across. So anyway, she has a chapter in the book where she went on a quest to cause 100 days of smiles. I decided that I wanted to do it too. So this morning I went to McDonald's for an egg mcmuffin, just my luck I was too late. I went ahead and ordered a large diet coke and pulled up to the window to pay. I decided that I wanted to pay for the car behind me, you know to do something nice that would cause them to smile. I asked the cashier how much their bill was, that I wanted to pay for it. He told me it was 10 dollars and some change. Darn, I didn't have that much on me and told him that I couldn't do it for that much. So much for causing someone to smile. But my look must have been funny on my face cause he just looked at me and started laughing. I just smiled and pull up to the next window to get my drink and off to the studio I went. Since the cashier got to laugh, I am going to count that as my first day of 100 smiles. I'll pop in again tomorrow to let you know what smile I might have caused.
Smiling with you,
Charlie

No comments: