Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Darn, she is sick again.

A Mom update. She had a good weekend, was feeling so much better and even cooked last night. Then this morning she drove herself to her treatment and I got a call this afternoon telling me that she was sick again and needed to be picked up. She has been home for over 4 hours and she is still sick. I know that in her mind she is thinking that this isn't worth being this sick. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

My 12th smile was an e-mail card to a special friend that is going thru some life changing events in her life. When I sent it I didn't really know what she is going thru but I found out this evening. I can't share it with you right now, but please pray in your spirit for her. Thanks.

My 13th smile is going to be another e-mail card. A friend of mine had to reprimand someone at her place of business and it is so not her. It upset her that she had to put two people on notice, but it had to be done. So, I am going to send her a card to help her smile.

Okay, take care and I'll be back in tomorrow.
hugs,
Charlie

5 comments:

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Sorry about your mother! Prayers, hugs, and more prayers. Blessings to you and your sick mom. Katie

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Oh Charlie,
I'm so sorry to hear that your mom is not feeling well. I thought this treatment was suppose to make her feel better??
I will pray for her, you, the family and your friends that are dealing with difficult situations right now.
Can't wait to see you next week.
Sandy :)

Donna Lynn said...

Charlie,
I will pray for your precious mom! I will also pray for you and your whole family to have a wonderful 4th, be safe!
XO

Diana Lyn said...

Hi Sweet Crlie, Sending Prayers an Hugs to you and your Mama! Hang in there! God doesn't give us more then we can handle! XO Diana Lyn

Anonymous said...

Charlie sorry about your mother. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.It's so hard to see your mother going through pain. My mom just had hip surgery and is still going through alot of pain. I'm just telling you this, so you will know that your not alone. :)