Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

tons of photos to show you.

Myles and Drake have a new little buddy. This is Princess Lila. She is Hunter's new baby, and he is taking such good care of her. Looks closely and you will see her snuggled in against Drake.
Since we are still living with Mom, if Hunter has to be at work all day long she will come to work with Myles and me. They love playing together.



Here are some of the photos of what I brought back from the convention. Some things were given to the attendees, some things were bought, and the Santa sleigh was given to me by a very special friend.












Here are two of my roommates and good friends,
Sandy and Nicole. This wast he first night of the convention and we were dressed for the 60's and flower power. My paints are hand painted and tons of flower patches, you just can't see them.










This is Norma and Renee, they received roses from me on the last night. See those beautiful smiles?






Donna is teaching the last day of the convention in this photo.






And this is one of my favorite pieces that I saw at the convention. The floor cloth is using Donna's fabric, along with paint. I loved it.




I didn't really take a lot of photos, or not funny photos, just of the products. Lots to see and remember.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww!!!! A puppy!!! How adorable. Looks like my studio. hehehe Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing them!
*HUGS*

Ragamuffin Gal said...

I love those prints and all the goodies. Sounds like a lot of fun and good teaching with good friends.

That little dog is too cute, I want to pick him up and love on him!
Many Blessings,
me