Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My head hurts.

Hello, anyone out there? Of course, I'm just being funky. It has been a hard day. and My head is killing me. The saga with Mom just took another turn today. In the hospital today for a surgery to change the shunt in her leg for her I.V. treatment. She has gotten a staff infection from it and they needed to go in and replace it, but still not sure that it is going to help. She goes from one thing to another. She is tired and so sick. I told her Monday, after going to a doctor, that it was okay if she felt like she needed to go. She understood what I was say, that I don't want her to have to suffer and not get better. It has just been a hard 5 weeks, and sometimes there is no silver lining at the end. Just wish the doctors could get their act together. I'm getting to where I am worried about going out at night, each and every time I go out something happens to her. What is going to happen when I move out? I know, don't worry. Trust in God. But I keep taking it out of his hands and putting it on my shoulders.

7 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Oh Charlie, I'm so sorry about your Mom. I know it's hard to lay it in God's hands and keep it there. I too keep taking things back before I even realize I'm doing it. Right now my Mom is doing wonderful, although she seems more fragile every time I see her. It breaks my heart. I'll be praying for you and your Mom.

Hugs!
Kat

Naturegirl said...

I understand about the ache in your heart with worries of mom. I have similar worries with my mother having serious Dimetia..have her housed in an assisted living retirement home however there are always hurdles and crisis that at times the weight on my shoulders is so heavy..well you know.
Holding you and your mom in my prayers. I understand.
Keep picking flowers and smiling at them.hugs NG

Diana Lyn said...

Morning Sweet Charlie,I am so sorry your Mother is going through this, I live so ar from my Mama, it scares me! She is my best friend. Keep the faith and do what you can, God neve gives us more then we can handle, try to learn something from this and keep the faith! I will keep you and your Mama in my prayers! Love your new baby Lila! Sweet! Donna is revamping her site to private.I will email it to you! Hugs Sweet friend! Diana Lyn p.s. how did you get the breast cancer sig, on your site I want one so people can click!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hi Friend,
I just read your other two posts and this one - I'm so sorry to hear that things haven't gotten better with your Mom. I hope this surgery helps her out.
Keep me posted! Praying for you all.
Sandy

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. I know that situations such as this one are hard.
Sometimes it's so hard to leave things such as this to the Universe/God but that is what is needed. Just trust that the right thing will happen. I will definitely keep you as well as your mother in my thoughts and prayers.
*HUGS*

Donna Lynn said...

Charlie,
I will be praying for a perfect answer to your prayers about your Mom! God knows, he sees all the pain, and he is there to hold your hand during this time...
Your new puppy is just yummy soft looking, bet your enjoying her so much!
Bless you this week!
XO,
DL

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I am praying for you all....Mary