Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Welcome a new blogger.

I have a favor to ask, if you don't mind. I have encouraged my oldest friend, Becky, to start her own blog. I've told her about all the wonderful people that I have met here in blogland, and would love for her to meet some you. Could you go in and just give Becky a big hello and welcome her into the blogging family?
Thanks,
Charlie

3 comments:

Monique Kleinhans said...

So nice of you to visit my blog and leave me a nice comment :) I would love to pay your kindness forward as well. ;) I was only last year that I started up a blog as well and I have no idea if anyone would ever read it!

And yes, the tree wall hanging felt like the right thing to create and send out to the world since I'm still grieving over the loss of our recent pine neighbors.

Blessings to you! I look forward to reading more of your posts!

Our Hands For Hope said...

What a great friend. I'm new also and have been talking my BF to get into blogland. Were meeting tomorrow. I actually was already over at her site earlier today! Small world.
Terisa
www.sabiiwabii.blogspot.com

Caren McNee said...

I just wanted to thank you for visiting my blog during the OWOH giveaway and leaving such a lovely comment behind too.

Hope to see you soon again and I'll be going to visit your friend now!
:) Caren