Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Myles is in the hospital.

Hi, came home today from the studio, put Myles down so that he could go to the yard and potty. Drake was with us and he took off running and ran over Myles, it was an accident, but he really ended up hurting Myles. Myles kept crying and crying, so I decided to take hi to the Animal Emergency Hospital where they fianlly told me that he was going to need surgery. His little elbow was broken and his growth plate was in the wrong place now. They also told me that his pain level was way too high, and that they would have to keep him with them overnight. I might get to pick him up tomorrow and bring him home for the day, but then he will have to go back on Monday for the surgery. It broke my heart to leave him there tonight. He is with me everywhere I go, and now he is there by himself. I asked it he could have his little blanket but they wouldn't let him keep it. Man oh man, I miss my little man. And poor Drake, he knew that something had happened but didn'tknow what to do. They when I came home tonight all of the other dogs were looking for Myles. It is funny how they knew that something was different.
Well, I'm going to bed now, I hope to bring my baby home tomorrow.
night,
Charlie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh ouchy!!! An animal is like a child. I know that when I had my dog...MAN! I couldn't live without her! That must be just horrible! I hope that he get's better soon!
*HUGS*