Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Monday, February 18, 2008

Myles update, Monday night.

Still no Myles, still no surgery. The doctor finally called tonight after 6:00p.m., and that was after I had called them over ten times. They had two emergencies that came in, so they bumped Myles and didn't get to him. Am I upset? you had better believe it. I know, it wasn't a life and death situation, but he is my baby and I want him fixed so that he doesn't have any pain. And I want him home. He is on the schedule for tomorrow, I just don't know what time yet. Thank you for all of the calls, e-mails, and prayers for him. I'll write again tomorrow to let you know how he is.
thanks.
Charlie


here are some photos of Myles from last night at Drake's birthday party.
This is me holding him while he gives me some kisses. And this is big sister Samantha holding him. The purple wrap is the broken leg, the green wrap is the I.V. in his leg.


No comments: