Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Friday, February 15, 2008

Having a hard time with my posts.

Well, this is the third post that I am trying to write and get saved. I was trying to add pictures and then I lost them and got everything all messed up. I want to post pictures of my classes and what my great students did this week. I'll try to work on them again tomorrow, the pictures that is. My Tuesday morning class is so sweet. Right now there are only two women in there with me, but it is perfect. Both women have only been in the area for a year or two and have been needing a place to belong. They are sharing their lives with each other, and have found a haven for themselves. They both have such sweet spirts, and it is really nice to be around them. As they were talking about how much it meant to them to come in to the studio it only reafirmed my dream for the studio. I wanted it to be a place where women,or men, could come and have a safe haven from all of life's problems and stress. When they come in thru my doors I want them to feel as if they have come home, does that make sense? I have a sofa, with recliners on both ends, a massage chair, t.v., microwave, oven, and ice machine. All the comforts of home. LOL. But I am serious, I want things to be so nice that they want to come in to the studio, to like it as much as I do. Hey, I even like to take naps up there and I sleep really well there. See, dreams do come true.

Okay, good night for now. I'll pop back in later.
Charlie

3 comments:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hey girl,
Sorry to hear you are having bloggin' problems. I hope you are feeling better too ~ can't remember if I emailed you back about the issues you were having?
I'm down with the flu unfortunately and have so much that needs to get painted and done but it is gonna have to wait.
Have a great weekend.
Blessings,
Sandy :)

beckyk428 said...

Heh Sister,
I loved the pictures of your classes!! It was nice to see Ms. Pat - glad there is a sweet soul to pick her up for the evening class! Tell her I send my best wishes to her and I guess I'll be seeing her before too awful long!
The only problem I see unfolding is _______ that supply room!!!!! You messed it up!!!! My beautiful room you messed up !@!!!@!!
Love you, beestest

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site charliesstudioandgifts.blogspot.com
Is this possible?