Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Two post in one day.

I just need to share with you about my class this morning. I really believe that God puts people in your life at the right time, and I believe that he has brought two special angels into my life at this time. Theresa and Patty are my Tuesday morning faithfuls, and today I was in a rare form. I was worked up about Myles and a lot of other things that have been on my plate for a while and I just stood there, or sat there, and unloaded. And they let me just talk and talk and talk. They shared too, and at times we were crying and then laughing. I felt so much better after they left, I even got a hug. It is funny, we've only been together for a few weeks, but I felt so comfortable sharing with them today. What a blessing!
Charlie

1 comment:

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Such good news. I am sure you are relieved that it was not as bad as at first glance. I do believe God puts people together for a reason...Smiles