Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Going to bed.

Hi, I wanted to stay up long enough to post pictures of my sweet Myles tonight, but I think I'm coming down with something and I need to go to bed. Let me just tell you that I got tosee him today, and he is beautiful. As soon as I held him I could tell that e has lost a lot of weight. Now realize this, Myles only weighted 3 pounds when he went into the hospital so he doesn't have that much to lose. I got lots and lots of kisses, and at the end of our time together he was laying his head on my chest and we just lost ourselves in our time together. They did tell me that I probably won't be able to bring him home until Friday. Can't wait.

I'll post more later, right now I just need to go to sleep.
Charlie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet that when he comes home. He will be just the thing that will cheer you up!!! I hope that you are feeling better soon!
*HUGS*

denise's little birdie studio said...

I have a little maltese and she is our baby. We almost lost her for routine shots once and I can feel you pain.My heart and prays to you and him. Hugs to you all

Farmchick said...

Hope you are feeling better!

Tag you are it!

Here’s the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.