Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Myles is home and I've been tagged.

My baby is home!!!!!! I love having him back where he belongs, but I'm so scared that he is going to do something to hurt himself. He really is not supposed to run, jump, or play. Well hello, he is a puppy and wants to do all of that. Right now I am keeping him contained, all day long. I get him out and hold him while I'm painting or just walk around with him. Bless his heart. I had to get a small kennel because his playpen offers more room than he is supposed to play in. This is going to be a long 8 weeks, but hey, I'll do what ever I need to do for him. Know what I mean? And thank you all for your many e-mails and comments about him. It is amazing how people I have never met can care so much.



Okay, I've been tagged. FarmChick from Fresh From The Farm has tagged me. How exciting, my very first tag. lol.

Here’s the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My seven facts.
1. I broke my shoulder in first grade. We had a small horse and she went up a hill and decided to go down it without me holding on. When she stopped my body decided to do a fancy dismount, but it didn't let my brain know so that I could put my feet down.
2. When my husband and I got married, he met me half way down the alise and walked me the rest of the way. My father had passed away in 1976, so Phil knew I needed help that day adn he took care of me. I was and am still blessed.
3. My favorite dessert is the chocolate brownie with ice cream that is served at WOW. World of Wings, I think is the name. It is to die for. Hmm,,,, maybe that is where I will have Phil take me tonight, it is Saturday and I can have dessert tonight.
4. I will be celebrating my 25th wedding anniversary on the 26th of this month.
5. I used to loved reading, still do just not as much. I would pick up every book I could and read it. It is like I had a fear that there would be books out there that I wouldn't be able to read. It would be nothing for me to stay up all night long just to read. Now I do good to get a paragraph read.

Now for the fun part of tagging others.

1. Sandy at Dream Create Inspire
Sandy is my friend that introduced me to the world of blog land. She is a great artist, go check
her out.
2. Becky at Stitching for Life
Becky and I have been friends since 1969, and it is a friendship that has survived being apart
many, many, many years. Did I mention that we have been apart for years? But we do see
each other at least once a year, and sometimes 4 times. And we talk just about every day, via
internet and cell phones. Go check her out and welcome her to the world of bloggers.
3. Suzy at Dream Keyper
I found this blog site while doing the OWOH, and I fell in love with the site, the sisters, and
their work. Then when names were drawn I was so thrilled to find out that I had won their
giveaway. If you haven't visited them before then do yourself a favorite and go visit.
4. Denise at Denise's Little Birdie Studio
I've just met her this week. She came in and left a very sweet message about Myles and so I
went and visited her blog. I love her work. Go check her out and see what I mean.
5. Jo Anne at Paper Cat's Page
Jo Anne is another person that I met thru OWOH. She was one of my winners, I sent her the
jar with little fish on it. Anyway, she is a person with a loving heart, and does beautiful work.
Matter of fact, she has a new project going on right now, go visit her and get involved. It
sounds like a great idea.
6. Gabriela at Gabriela Delworth's Blog
This is a blog that I found when doing the OWOH and I loved it. She makes Paper Crowns
and they are so much fun. Pure fun. If you have never been there before you have got to
check these crowns out.
7. Terisa at Running with Scissors
I pick Terisa because when I first posted on my blog about my friend Becky being new to
blogland, and asked for some to go welcome her Terisa was one of them. There were about 8
bloggers that welcomed her and so I picked a name from there. I appreciate everyone that
goes that extra mile to welcome and help others.

Okay, that is it. Now I am going to go in and tag all of these wonderful people. Thanks for visitng and come again soon.
Charlie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Charlie!

Thanks so much for "the tag"? LOL I am flattered! I already tagged seven people and posted on my blog. Go have a look at who they are!

Have a great weekend!

Gabriela

Naturegirl said...

Love your pink ribbons on sidebar.. as I am a breast cancer survivor!Four years..whoo hoo!
Holding your wee Myles in my prayers..I have 2 fur babies of my own..always have had pets and when they are injured so are we! Wishing him a speedy recovery.I too have pins in my ankle from a recent fall!I know Myles pain!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I am so glad he is home. I know you really missed him....Smiles

Our Hands For Hope said...

Well, thank you for payin it forward! :)
I posted...lets see if those I got respond!
Have a great day and thank you,
Terisa

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hey girl,
I'll post the tag this week! Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks.
Sandy
PS I'm so glad you are bloggin!

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Become A Lord

jeje said...

Vous et moi savons tous les deux que si vous ne le faites pas, air jordan blanche pour homme vous allez vous découvrir à un moment donné en vous demandant et si? Il n'y a rien de pire que de devoir nous demander cela. Bien sûr, ils ne vous offriraient pas une garantie à vie s'ils ne se sentaient pas vraiment bien dans leur travail, je pense juste à combien d'argent ils perdraient s'ils devaient conserver leurs bagages, puisque leur garantie ne les confirmait pas. Le site chaussures nike air max 90 current moire Web devrait être correctement empilé avec des photos de Nike Shox R3-R4 et ils doivent être soigneusement disposés pour s'assurer que le client ne trouve pas compliqué de recevoir la paire sélectionnée. Toutes les activités sportives routines chaussures sont construits en conformité avec les conditions préalables des jeux en ligne distincts. Les chaussures réelles ont tendance à être assez à l'aise pour ce pied afin de mettre. Il est vraiment facile chaussures sport fille air max 90 cadet de nike de les acheter en ligne.