Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Monday, February 18, 2008

Myles update.

Myles is back at the hospital this morning, waiting for his surgery. They are going to be putting screws in his little leg, but the doctor assures me that he will not have complications from this as he continues to grow. His pain was so high this morning that when I picked him up to take him this morning he started crying and actually bit my finger in his pain. Bless his heart. They told me that they would take him straight back and start the IV again to help maintain his pain. I just want them to help him so that he isn't in so much pain. My Doctor also assures me that the doctor doing the surgery is the best in town and that I should feel comfortable with Myles being there.

I'll pop back in later and let you know what I find out.
thanks,
Charlie

2 comments:

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I am so sorry about your sweet Myles. Hope he feels better soon....Smiles

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Oh Charlie,
Keep us posted on sweet Myles! What a terrible accident and I know it's made you sick with worry.
Try and have a great week.
Blessings,
Sandy :)