Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Monday, February 25, 2008

Myles and classes

My baby Myles, isn't he just the cutes thing? This is a picture of him in his little play area at the studio. He is still so tiny, but I think he is starting to gain some of his weight back.

I didn't post last week about my classes, well I did on Tuesday class, but not Thursday night. Now get this, I had three students and all three were named Kathy, Kathy, and Cathy. Now talk about being confusing.

This is Kathy, and it looks like she is having a good time. We spent the night practicing different strokes. See Myles in the backgound?









This is Kathy, my demon helper. She likes to
come take classes too. She really helps to keep the laughter going.





And this is my friend Cathy, and it was her first night for class. She is the one that introduced me to a lot of other painters in the area. Everyone thinks that we are sisters, so we just tell everyone that we are twins separated at birth.
We also had our first night crochet class. We decided to do both classes at one time, we have pleny of room, so the more the merrier.


This is Joanie, our crochet teacher, and she is teaching Margaret for her first night. Joanie is in the white.

Margaret has been a friend for a few years. Her son was a good friend to my oldest son and we got to know each other that way.

This is our sweet Maria. Isn't she a beautiful woman . She is our neighbor and comes up with Joanie on Thursday nights. She sits there and knits while Joanie crochets. She is a woman full of wisdom, beauty and love.

Now for some pictures of my studio.






This is the entrance, or at least what you see when you walk in the door.
The items on the wall are pieces that I've painted, along with some of the windows. The purses are things that Joanie has crochet.
Okay, that is it for now. I'll post more later.
have a great night.
Charlie

2 comments:

denise's little birdie studio said...

Hi, I just popped in to see what you have going on and to see how little Myles is doing. Oh he is such a little cutie pie. I'm happy to see he's home. Thing look great at on your site.

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Myles is so cute!!I am glad he is feeling better.The things you painted are so stunning.....Smiles