Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A view of my new home.

Hi, yesterday I went over to the new lot to put some of my plants and trees in the ground. While I was there working and SWEATING, I looked up and right in front of me were a bunch of day lilies. I was so excited. I had to stop and call my mom and tell her. I know that this doesn't really sound like much, but I really couldn't bring a lot of my plants and trees with me, so when I saw these growing already, well it just thrilled my heart. Yes, it is the simplest things now that I look for and that bring me joy. Anyway, wanted to share some photos with you of my new place. I'm just so excited.


The first photo is of the whole lot. If you look closely you will see the dirt where the foundation has been dug and the house will be going. The second photo is the right side of the lot, and on the right side of the lot is where I was putting my plants and trees. The third photo is jut a close up of my swing, my iron children, my painted rocks, and some other yard things that I took with me. I'll send more later.


7 comments:

Donna Lynn said...

Dear Sweet Charlie!
I am so happy to share with you the joy of your new home spot! You will make it a wonderful haven for you, hubby and darling fur baby!

Bless you and I am praying for you each day!
XXOO,
Donna Lynn

Diana Lyn said...

Good Morning, How exciting for you! Each day you are getting closer and closer, How fun to start a whole new begining! The Day Lilies are a sign!!!!! :o) Thanks for sharing Sweetie! Have a Wonderful Day! Diana Lyn

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hi Charlie,
I agree with Diana Lyn - those day lilies are a sign!
I'm sure you will be so excited to have it all done and moved in and plants planted in the yard!
Have a great day.
Sandy

Justabeachkat said...

Hi Charlie

When I read about the day lilies, the firs thing I thought was "that's a sweet message from God letting her know all will be well". I really think so.

I hope your Memorial Day was good.

Hugs!
Kat

Unknown said...

It's exciting breaking new ground. A new chapter, some day lillies and a beautiful outlook. You are really a special lady!!!! Blessings, Karen

Donna Lynn said...

Hi Charlie!
Hope your doing well this week, just wanted to check in and tell you that your in my heart and prayers...
XO,
DL

Diana Lyn said...

Good morning Charlie, We need to hear from you!!!!!!! How are you? I miss your smiling face! Eath to Charlie! phone home! XXOO Diana Lyn