Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

two posts in one, but i should really be asleep.

i wanted to come in here and say some things, buy my pills have kicked in and i could be sound asleep instead of writing to you. but here i set, in my bed for the last time in my home for the last night.
Am I worried about what is happening this week" Nope, not at all. I'll looking forward to leaving, getting in my mom's bed with my sweet Myles and sleeping for hours.
Saturday will find me at the Celebration for Hampstead, and I'm going to set up a booth to see items and also to introduce myself and some of the other artist in my shop to the surrounding areas. It is a great way to get word about about the studio, and these other artist.


Oh, I came in here to post something, but I'm I'm falling asleep and I need to go for now. Take care and lovely greatly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, you are probably fast asleep as I write this, and I hope you have a lovely sleep. I just wanted to say as I read your blog how much I love it. In a few weeks I am going to post about my friend Judy who survived breast cancer. She is designing special bracelets just for survivors and woman recovering from breast cancer. They are gorgeous, and she is going to sell them on her Etsy. She said that cancer ended up being a blessing to her. She found the creative side that she didn't know she had.

I heard a wonderful sermon last night before I went to sleep. The pastor said that when we are feeling overwhelmed, we just have to remember who we are in Christ. The Lord always has a way of turning something meant for harm into a blessing.

This blog is going on my favorites.

Blessings, karen

Donna Lynn said...

Sweet Charlie,
Hope you sleep well and wake up refreshed and ready to go! ]
I prayed my heart out today for you and your hubby!...(sweet doggie too).
Bless you,
Donna Lynn