Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Oh, I forgot I had that!!!!

How many times have you bought something and put it up only to forget that you had it? Or is it just me and my old age?

I've been working hard these past few days, I even think I'm losing some weight. Alright, that's a positive for all of this mess. But I've been going thru everything, and I do mean everything, and I've found a lot of things that I've forgotten that I had. I found a bracelet that I purchased on a trip to W.V. last year for the Angie's Amazing Race 2, which was this pass October. I took it tonight to the meeting, so it will be there for this year's event. But I've also seen a lot of things that I knew I had, just haven't seen in a while. Things that the kids have done over the years, cards from my DH, best friends, and just a lot of different things. I haven't found a thing that I'm sorry that I kept, but I am getting rid of things that I know I don't need or will ever use again.

I am finally in my bedroom working, and it is after 10 and I just got my bed cleared off. I've gone thru all my drawers, closet, and all I have left is my bathroom and to pack my clothes. I was hoping to be at Mom's tomorrow night but I think that it will be Thursday before I get out of here.

I look for humor every place I can find it, and sometimes it finds me. I love to laugh, it is so good for the soul. And I love friends that let me laugh and cry with them. God has blessed me with so many wonderful people in my life, too many to mention. But I just want to throw some names out there. Becky, Cathy, Kathy, Terry, JoAnne, Joanie, Maria, Johnny, Mom, Debbie, Nancy, Donna Lynn, Diana Lynn, Sandy, and all of my other blogging buddies. Also, my students are wonderful!!! See, God has blessed me in so many ways. When I'm overwhelmed I can pick up the phone and call or come in here and reading a blessing from one of you. Today I had a dark moment and I called my sister, Sheri, and she had me laughing in minutes. And the prayers!!! I am covered in the Blood of the Lamb. I am the Daughter of the King. How blessed am I!!!

Have a wonderful Wednesday and I'll be back in a few days.
Still believing,
Charlie

1 comment:

Diana Lyn said...

Good Evening Sweet Charlie, I will be happy to walk you throug it, I righ clicked on the picture an dsaved it to my award file in pictures, then Highlighted the rules and right clicked COPY, then went to my blog page where I customized. Then clicked the blog pasted the rules there, and grabbed the picture from the file, then I just picked 5 sites I loved to visit and didn't have awards! Tada, if it is to confusing I will try to do the explaining again! Let me Know! You are to sweet darlin, have a great week! Hugs Diana Lyn