Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Sunday, January 20, 2008

No snow.

Well, we waited and waited but still no snow. Phil and I really thought about going to Raleigh to see some snow, but we went ahead and came home last night after the basketball game and went to bed. I know, we sound like an old couple,don't we? Oh well, hopefully we will get some snow one of these days. LOL.

Guess what I am going to get to do this week? I am going to Orlando, Fl. for another certification with Donna Dewberry and Dewberry Designs. I am going to learn how to work with Polymer Clay and how to teach it. I am really excited about getting to learn something new, not just for me but so that I can pass it along to all of my students. I just love learning new things and sharing it with others. This week is going to be really nice, besides the certification, because Phil is going with me. He is going to play golf during the day and then we can do things in the evenings. Then, a friend that I meet at convention a few years ago is going and we will get to see each other and get caught up on things. Her name is Sandi, and she is the one that actually got me started in blogging. I've been reading her blog for about two years and I wanted to have one so that I could share in all the fun. It just took me a while to figure out how to do it. She has a great blog, go check her out at http://dreamcreateinspire.blogspot.com/, she is so talented and is such a blessing. Also, my friend JoAnne is now living in Jacksonville, Fl. and I am hoping that we will get to spend some time together. So, needless to say, I will probably not come in and write to you while I'm gone, but then you just never know, I might. But when I get back I should have lots of good stuff to share with you. So until then, I want to share something with you that a friend shared with me......Jesus is our hope, and I am hope-full.
Charlie

2 comments:

Betzie said...

Have a wonderful time in Florida! How fun! Would love to hear about all you learn...thanks for visiting my blog! You will enjoy the One World One Heart event!

Rosa said...

Throw my name in! Can't wait to see what it is. I haven't decided on mine either.