Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I've lost 6 pounds!!!!

Hi, I got on the scales this morning and looked at my weight, got off and then got on again so that I could make sure that I was seeing what I was seeing. It read the same thing, I had lost 6 pounds, and I was so excited. Really. Only 44 more to go. LOL. My friend Kathy went to the gym for her first workout this morning, then she came into the studio for a while. When she walked it you could tell that she had been working out, and some of her hair was out of place. That is a personal joke. Now I'm looking forward to seeing if she is sore tomorrow, I hope so. That will mean that she is working the right parts the right way. She is so excited about working out and getting in shape. I hope to be joining her there in the next two weeks.

I want to share a blog site with you that I visited today, it is about an amazing couple and the birth of their baby. God is so good.
http://www.cfhusband.blogspot.com

Remember to dream the impossible and to aim for it.
Charlie

2 comments:

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am a friend of Sandy McTier and followed her blog to you. Great blog. Congrats on loosing your weight!