Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Friday, January 4, 2008

It's the weekend.

This week has gone by so fast, but then when you spend most of it in bed sleeping, time does have a way of speeding by. I guess my body needed all of this rest,but I'm getting ready to get back into the swing of life, but not 14 hours a day. That can kill a person!!!

Wanted to say thanks to all the e-mails on my 50 in 5. Here are some of the ways that women are joining the group. I have a few that are doing weight watchers, one has been doing it for a while and has lost 20 pounds and has 18 more to go before reaching her goal. She really recommends this program, and loves it. There are weekly meetings, I'm sure one in your area. One sweet lady is going to Curves and has been for going for a while now. She has lost around 40 pounds and is beautiful. That might be something for you to try. The membership isn't really to much, so look into it. Another person is going to be joining me at the Crest Fitness Center here in Hampstead. I am hoping to get with a trainer so that I can really know what I'm doing. So far with my low carbs I've lost 4 pounds, and I'm eating great.

Okay, I hope to be back in soon with lots of info for classes. I am going to Florida in a few weeks for a certification in the Clay products that Donna Dewberry is now offering and then in March I will be going for my certification in the High Definition paints. Lots to learn to pass on to my students.

take care and remember to dream the impossible and aim for it.

1 comment:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hey girl,
Oh, I thought about doing that clay certification! You'll have to let me know how it is!!! Have fun and I can't wait to see those pics on your blog.

Blessings,
Sandy ;)