Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year and join me in my quest for 50 in 5.

I hope that all of you had a wonderful New Year's. Phil and I did something different this year, we were home to see the new year ring in. Of course he was asleep, but I woke him up so that he could see the ball drop, not that he remembers it. Then I proceeded to call my three kids and wished them a happy one. I miss the days when we were all together, at a church, and bringing a New Year in on our knees, holding hands, and praying. I think I will set that as a goal for next year.

Now for my 50 in 5. I am going to shoot to lose 50 pounds in 5 months, and I would love to have you join me. If you are local, I am taking a scales to the studio, whenever I reopen, and you are welcomed to come in and weigh yourself. I'll even make you a folder to keep track of your progress. I am going to do the low carb diet, that is what really works well for me. I have another friend that is going to do Weight Watchers. I don't care which one you do, I just want to be here to help you and support you. I would love to get a group of women together that want to support one another, share ideas. what works for them, and let's just share our lives with one another..

Let me hear from you! Join me in my 50 in 5, or what ever it is that you might want to lose. Together we can do anything.

Remember, dream the impossible and aim for it.
God Bless,
Charlie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK OK I'm still in!!! I'll be starting tomorrow, but my first weight still counts from Sept.!!!!
Love ya, bk

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Oh my how I'd love to lose 50 in 5. I'm gonna give it my best try and will hopefully by convention I'll get in a the pool in a really nice bathing suit.
GOOD LUCK! I'll be praying for you!

Blessings,
Sandy ;)

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.