Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Monday, January 7, 2008

I have a new man in my life.








I have a new man in my life and he has stolen my heart. His name is Myles, and I am so in love with him. LOL.






I finally brought him home on New Year's Day, and we have been together just about every minute since then.












He has a playpen at the studio and a the house, so if you stop by the studio you can come give him some loving.














Of course he has plenty of toys, and chew toys.


Isn't he just the cutest thing? I really love him, and Jewels loves him too. Drake likes playing with him and is really gentle. The gentle giant.

You can''t really see Drake in this picture but the three of them are playing on my bed.
Tonight Samantha came and took him home for a sleep over. I've only talked to her about 3 times now checking on him. lol.
I went into the studio today to work on moving items around. I really need to get back in there and get to painting and fixing classes. I'll start tomorrow, I think.
How are all my "50 in 5" 's doing? I'm at 5 pounds now. Anyone else want to share?
Have a great night, and remember to dream the impossible and aim for it.
Charlie




2 comments:

Leslie said...

Your dogs are precious! Drake shares my last name. Sooo cute!

Timaree said...

Your puppy looks like a stuffed toy! He is sooo cute. I have four dogs, 1 cat and 2 goats. When the human kids grow up it's nice having the non human kind around.