Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Monday, January 28, 2008

I LOVED CERTIFICATION!!!!

I am back and I loved my certification, the whole experience was great. Phil and I got to spend some time alone, except for all of his phone calls, and I got to spend time with my friend Sandy, and got to learn a lot about the Studio Home Dimensions.

When we got to class on Wednesday morning, Sandy got us seats right up front and there were these boxes in front of each chair. It was like Christmas, and you could feel the excitement in the air. When we started opening our boxes we were shocked at everything that was in there. I would show you everything but I haven't taken a picture of it all but if you go to Sandy's blog you can see all of the cool tools that we got. I have never worked with clay before and had no idea what all of the tools were for, but it didn't matter cause I was just getting excited looking at everything and knowing that I was going to get to do something with them. Then the class finally started with introductions, all of the ones there to get certified and the ones that were helping Donna teach. The two women from Polyform, Iris and Amy, were there and were very helpful. And Amy shared a story with us about her love for working with clay and even sang a little song for us.

Donna was her usual creative self and loved sharing her talents with us. And I have to tell you , she is just as nice in person as she appears on t.v. I really have been fortunate in the fact that she has done all three of my certifications, and I hope that she will be the one that does the one that I'm going to in March. And I got to meet a lot of nice women at this certification, and I'll get to see some of them in March.










This is Sandy and I on the last morning of the certification. Yes, we both look tired but it was so worth it.












This picture is the samples of all the things that we could do with the clay. Take the time to look at the some the close up photos.
























Aren't these nice looking?










This is Amy's letter that she did. I of course
did a "C". I'll post it after I bake it.






There are other photos, but I'll save them for another time. But I do want to show you the photo of Donna and me. She was signing my book and also writing a sweet note to Mom.








Okay, I am tired and ready to go to sleep so I'll say goodnight for now and I'll pop in later to write more. So, remember to dream the impossible and aim for it.

Charlie

4 comments:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hi Charlie,
I had a blast and it was so great to see you there and meet your AMAZING hubby.
I am looking forward to seeing you in March!
Have a wonderful week and I cannot wait to see what you create with your clay!

Blessings,
Sandy

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

Hi Charlie,
So nice to meet you and I am having so much fun getting to know you. I can not wait to see more of your creations....Mary

nancy huggins said...

Love your blog..be sure and visit my blog and check out the info about my new cook book I am publishing...send your recipes and put your favorite links in too. check it out when you have time.
Thanks
Nancy

Rosa said...

That letter is gorgeous. Wow!