Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Saturday nigth

Here it is the end of January already....11 more months till the end of 2015.  I wonder where this year will take me, my family.  I pray that this year is better than the one that just ended.  I decided this week that I wasn't going to let outside forces tear me down.  I am going to strive to be happy and at peace.  I pray that Hunter gets well and stays alive.  Every time he walks out the door we can't help but wonder if tonight will be the night we get a call.  But you know what, I have put him in God's hands and I am not going to take him back.  I have got to trust that God will take care of him and that He will give us the strength to face each and everything thing that might happen.

I wonder at times how one of our kids could end up like this....but then Phil reminds me how this happened.  Ugh.....how did that happen to Hunter?  I could drive myself crazy with the questions.....got to let it go.

I keep reminding myself that my joy is in God.  My peace comes from him.

I have not been going to the studio much, I have just been staying home. But this week I have decided to get my butt back in there.  So, I am going to try to do studio hours on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.  I hope.  lol.

Okay, going to sign off and go to bed....maybe read for a while and escape into a different world.

No comments: