Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tuesday thoughts.

Sometimes it is the little things that mean the most.  Phil and I went to a late breakfast this morning before he went out of town to work.  We were sitting in the IHOP, we were both sitting on the same side of the table, when an older lady came in and was seated next to us.  The way we were sitting it almost looked like we were together, the three of us.  When she went to sit down she made a comment about joining us and so sorry she was late.  We all had a laugh, and then Phil and I went back to eating.  I kept looking at her, she had such a sweet spirit about her and I would have loved to talk to her some.  But Phil was on her side and so I didn't get to.  But when it came time to pay and leave I asked for her ticket, I wanted to pay for her.  Our money is really tight right now due to an event that took place right before Christmas and we are watching every little dime that we spend.  Yes, I am even cooking at home to help save some money.  lol.  But I wanted to buy her meal, so I did.  The waitress did it for me and when she came back she just stopped and looked at me and said "That is really so nice.", smiled and then walked on.  Hey, maybe she will in turn do something nice for someone today, and maybe even the lady that we paid for will pass a nice deed on.  If not,oh well, she made my heart smile today already.

No comments: