Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Monday, January 5, 2015

Good bye 2014 and hello 2015.  Seems like our years have been hard these past seven years, but there have been blessings too.  I pray this year has an abundance of blessings for us all.  No one really reads this anymore so I think I am going to use this for me...to write my thoughts and feelings.

Hunter didn't join us for New Years but he ended up calling us telling us his front tooth had been crepe key in a drunken fight.  Ugh.......Hunter, why can't you realize what drinking is doing to you and the rest of the family.  You are. Breaking our hearts.
  We never know from one day to the next if that will be the day we lose you.  Fight with us.....live with us.  Know that we all love you so much!

The blessing I would like to share in this post, got to bring in the New Year with most of my family.  And Trace came up and gave me a kiss.  I so love that baby.   Nice blessing today, cleaned up the extra bedroom, it is ready for Becky to come visit, and Phil got the pod cleaned out and we can have them pick it up.  That is an extra 130 back into our budget each month.  Yea!

 



No comments: