Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Sunday, January 18, 2015

A great weekend.

So on Wednesday I went to work and had a great time there. I am so blessed to have a job that I go to three days a week that I truly love. I have such a good time with everyone that I work with and our customers. I love it.


I then came home to load my car so that I could leave to go out of town. I went to the mail box and there was an envelope from UNC-W for Hunter. And it was a big envelope. You know what that means.....and that is what it was. I wish someone have a video camera on me, I was in the yard trying to read thru the envelope and I saw the word "congratulations". I was so excited that I ran right into the house and called Hunter. I told him that there was an envelope for him and who it was from. He got real quiet and asked me if it was a big one or a small one. When I told him it was a big one he asked me to open it for him. My hands were shaking so bad, but I did and started to read it to him. Then I just started screaming.....he was accepted. Yea!!!! He is going to the university that I graduated from back in 1981. He has done this all on his own. He has been going to the community college for two years, he has kept his grade point average up and did all the application process by himself and his essay. He is going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Then I got in the car and drove to go the the workshop with Dewberry Crafts. My friend Sandy McTier was hosting a workshop in Georgia and I went so that I could learn a new technique. I have such a good time hanging with Sandy, Lori, and Donna, and I made new friends. It was such a nice weekend.

No comments: