Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

hard day.

I am sort of glad that no one really follows this blog, I am free to say what I want in here and not worry about it going anywhere.

Hunter was supposed to go into rehab this Sunday, but it isn't going to happen because they told us that we would need to have 10,000 in hand.  What ?  It is a new year insurance wise and we have to meet our deductible.  Oh my gosh.  I have been holding onto the fact that he was going into rehab...praying that this would help him.  Now it looks like he can't go, and will have to go to jail for seven days.  I understand all of that, but with what has already happened to him what will going to jail do for him?  I am scared.  My mother's heart is breaking.  OMG....when will this nightmare stop?  If only we could have protected him when he was younger.

No comments: