Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Monday, February 2, 2015

OMG...I finally got on the scales.

UGH!!!!  I knew I have been gaining weight...I didn't want to get on the scales and see the proof, but I did tonight....Shoot me in the head now.  I don't even want to say out loud how much I have gained.  Last week I started trying to take my life back and the weight control is part of it.  Oh my,  but I do love to eat.  I really love to eat.  but I do eat too much, especially at night.  I will get up after going to bed and walk into the kitchen just to get something to eat, and then I go to bed and go to sleep.  I have gained all the weight that I lost years ago....why or why?  I am weak when it comes to my weight and eating.  Like right now Phil is sitting there in his chair eating a piece of cake and I so want to  jump on him and eat it.  I can do this....I can do this....I can do this.  What did I say...I CAN DO THIS.  A pound at a time...one day at a time.

No comments: