Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wednesday night, the 4th.

So here I am sitting on my bed with Cooper, the big white dog.  I am so tired, just want to go to sleep, but no....my brain won't shut off.  I just got done sending out an email about the upcoming classes....
Classes have fallen off, I hate when we take a break cause it takes forever for them to get going full swing.  And I am not picking up any new students.  I keep thinking that I just need to stop classes....but I keep going.  It is really hard to come up with interesting things every week.  I try to introduce new ideas and techniques...but I guess they don't want that.  They seem to want the same One Stroke stuff.  So, I have really been thinking about this.  I think I will stick to one Stroke for the classes, maybe once a month introduce something new and let that be it.  There is plenty of One Stroke stuff out there, so I guess I will do it.  When I am at the Studio I can do different things for me.   How does that sound?  UGH.....lol.