Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

First class at Topsail Senior Center.


Today was the first day for classes at the Topsail Senior Center, and I hope that there are many more to follow. The announcement will be coming out in the paper tomorrow, so I'm sure that there will be others to come join in on the fun.

This is Hope, and this was her 3rd class with me. Today we did a beautiful piece with the High Definition paints, painting roses. Isn't Hope's painting gorgeous? And she is an amazing person, she writes poems that speak to the heart, and has started writing for a local paper. And her spirit is as beautiful as she is.

4 comments:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hi Charlie,
Just catching up on your posts! What a fun trip to Charlotte and the gas situation is just crazy. My sister in law in Atlanta is having such a hard time finding it anywhere as well. We're fine down in this part of GA thankfully.
Your student did a fabulous job on her HD project!!
Have a wonderful week.
Blessings,
Sandy

Donna Lynn said...

Wonderful! So happy you are teaching, looks like one of the students had a ball!

Pop over and visit with me when you have the time, I did a post on my visit with Victoria when she flew up for her birthday!

Keeping you and your dear family in my prayers!
XO,
Donna Lynn

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hey girl,
Hope you are having a great week!
Come on over and check out my giveaway!
Blessings,
Sandy

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Hope has a beautiful name and a wonderful friend in you Charlie. Soo good to see you back with us!
Many Blessings, Katie