Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Angie's Amazing Race 3


Angie's Amazing Race 3 was last weekend, Oct. 5th, and I've got to tell you, it was amazing. Here is a picture of some of the Angels standing in front of our banner that flies year long at Britts Motorsports in Wilmington, N.C. We are a group of women and men that come together each year to help raise awareness about breast cancer. Angie, our sweet friend, lost her battle in Feb. 2006 and this is our way of remembering her and also helping other women. The money that we raise goes to help pay for mammograms for women that are not insured or are under insured.

I call myself "Mama Angel" and these are my Angels. They bless my heart all the time, and I can ask them to do something and they just jump in there and get it done. This year, in the middle of all of the financial problems in the country we were able raise $22500.00.



Here are some photos of what all took place on Oct. 5th. Enjoy. The back of the shirts are great ways for us to get sponsors and raise money.


Here are some of the happy riders, getting ready to get their clue sheet.
Debbie and I are taking a break as the riders get ready to leave.
When riders got back we had some pigs done and lots of good food waiting on them.
I was a great day, lots of fun. We are already looking forward to next year........come join us.

1 comment:

Diana Lyn said...

Hello My dear, Thank you for all you do! I am so porud of you and your Angels for all the love and support you give, What a beautiful way to honor your friend! :o) Xo Diana Lyn you~ are an ANGEL!