Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Monday, September 1, 2008

I'm not sure what has happened to my blog.

Hi, I got an e-mail from a friend today asking me about my blog, I came on and I was shocked to see the last blog post. I didn't write it. I'm not sure what happened here. I am sorry that someone else has been in here and wrote all of this. It has to be someone that knows me, but I have no idea of who would do this.

But on the truth of the matter, the studio is gone. Phil, Hunter, Samantha, and I finished it up about 8:00 tonight and now it is all in my home. We now have a walking path again in our home. This has been a sad time for me, but I'm looking forward to better days.

I will keep my blog, just revamp it some. It will probably be a week or so before I get back cause I've got a lot of unpacking to do and I need to get ready for classes. Hang with me, I'll be back.
Thanks.
Charlie

No comments: