Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It is a new day in the neighborhood.

Hello, I'm back. I finally feel like I can come back in here and start posting again and actually giving to the blogging community. Life just got so crazy there for a while, I just couldn't come in here and write. Closing my studio was hard, but it has been good for me. My classes are taking off, I actually have classes on Tuesday afternoons at the Hampstead Senior Center, Wednesday evenings in Burgaw, and classes in my home on Thursday evenings. I hope to soon have classes at the Burgaw Senior Center on Wednesday afternoons. Besides having new classes I am able to spend time with my friends, stay at home and clean and cook, and even go fishing some. Oh, that has become a new passion for me. I love to go the the pier and fish all day long. It is one of the most peaceful things I've done in a long while. And I go with my sister and we are getting to spend some quality time together. Sometimes Mom will even show up and fish a bit.

Life has become more simpler, and that is a good thing. I've learned so much this year, so very much. It is good to stop the world, go sit on the swing and listen to the wind, smell the flowers, and enjoy the sun.

Thanks for coming in and visiting me. Come again soon. I'll be posting pictures of my classes and my students, and I'll share other photos with you.
Have a blessed day.
Charlie

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
It looks like perhaps you were effected first, but just like the house of cards we are all following. Good to know that you are on your feet. Your new calling might have something to do with the impending crash. I am so glad to hear that you mom is okay. I wish I lived close by we could teach some things together. I have a post from last Pink Saturday. I have some images of birthday cake graphics that I designed along with a tutorial. Stop back and take some home. I am looking forward to reading your blog again. Right now we all need to hold on tight and pray pray pray.

Blessings, Karen

Diana Lyn said...

HI Charlie, Nice to see you! Welcome Back and thanks for the visit , look forward to seeing you again soon! XO Diana

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hi Friend! So glad to see you back! I've been worried about you but know you are a women that relies on God so I knew you'd come through everything you were going through looking at it like "lessons learned" instead of "whoas me"! You are such an inspiration! I am thrilled you are teaching classes again. Fishing - oh my - I'm sure it's peaceful but the last time I went I got a hook caught in my ear and I haven't gone back since!hehehe.
Have a wonderful day.
Sandy

Victoria Lynn said...

Hi Charlie,
Good to have you back. It sounds like things are going well for you. It's good to have the Lord to trust in and bring us through tough times, He never fails. God bless your new life! Victoria Lynn