Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Friday, September 26, 2008

And where did this one come from?

I felt funny when I got home from class on Wednesday night, but I thought that my legs just felt funny because I had been standing on them while teaching, nothing more. Then I tried to eat my Mom's soup that she made and it tasted like fish. Still not thinking anything about it I went to bed, only to wake up during the night sick as a dog. I guess it is a 24 hour virus, wicked even in it's short time. Today is Friday and I'm still in bed, surrounded by Myles, Drake, and little Lila. I love my four legged babies. But I'm feeling better, and looking forward to having a wonderful weekend with my DH, Hunter, and his friend Fish at the Panther's football game in Charlotte, N.C. And a special surprise is to take place this weekend. One of Hunter's best buddies has been gone for almost two years and he is coming home today. While we are in Charlotte we are going to take Hunter to see him. Should be a wonderful sweet reunion. I'll take photos and share when we get back. So until then have a sweet and peaceful weekend.

No comments: