Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Monday, April 28, 2008

Life, here we go.

Thanks for all the e-mails and prayers. I am still so amazed at times how this blogging community comes together and will bow their heads in prayer. I know that I am making it thru this with the help of my friends and with all the prayers being lifted up in our behalf.

I've had a few questions today about what is going on, so let me fill you in some. Last week was a hard one, to say the least. Our house and the situation went to court last Wednesday, and so it is out there and in foreclosure. Nothing can stop it now. Not that I even want to stop it at this point. There is no way that we can continue to pay these payments and survive. While the building business was going strong so were we, but then it died and we have hung in there as long as we could. No more.

We are having a yard sale this weekend, and we are moving out of our home and moving in with my Mother for the time being. This is really something because her house is not that big and we are moving in, three of us with our four dogs, and there are two of them and she has 3 dogs. But it will all work out just fine. I know it will. And I'm looking forward to spending some time with my mom.

Last week, on Thursday I cried and cried all day long. It seemed like every time I turned around I was getting slapped in the face and I just couldn't take it anymore. Kathy, my friend that is at the studio alot helping me, came in and took one look at my face and knew something was wrong. Then my neighbor and friend, Joanie, called me and I couldn't talk because I was so upset and before I knew it she was at the studio to give whatever support she could. How blessed I am.

I still don't know when the lot and modular will be ready, but I do know that it is finally working ahead and I know that I'll be there soon. I am so looking forward to getting there, really. It is small, but it will be home. Once everything gets settled I will send pics out to everyone.

I am planning on digging up all of my plants and trees and taking them with me. I need to do it now while the weather isn't so hot. Maybe tomorrow.

Well, have a great evening and I'll stay in touch. And I've just got to say, I am so thankful for all of you and I love you.
Charlie

6 comments:

Diana Lyn said...

Sweet Charlie, Hold your head up my dear, this is just a crook in your road,This,,,,is sadly happening all over. My theroy is, " When Life gives you lemons, you make Lemonade"! God will carry you through this, he never gives us more then we can handle, I have often wondered that one and at times disagreed, but looking back ,as when I went through my Breast Cancer Journey,it truly was a Journey, I CHOOSE to look at it that way, and tried to learn and find some good in it, I tried to do some kind of good from it, you will look back on this in 1 or 2 years and say Wow! what a ride! But I am glad it happened, cause look at me now! So Sister..... put your feet up, buckle up and enjoy the ride! It will be ok!!! Take a bubble bath and HUG your Mama for me for being so supportive! God Bless our Mamas! Have a good night and glad you liked the Candle! Big Pink Hugs Diana Lyn

Justabeachkat said...

Charlie

Bless your heart. I'll send up some prayers for you. It's a hard time for so many people. Hang in there. This too shall pass.

Hugs!
Kat

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hi my sweet friend Charlie!
I'm praying for you honey. Wish I could be there to help you with whatever you need! Keep strong.
Love ya and Miss ya!
Sandy :)

Donna Lynn said...

Dearest Charlie,
Thank you for the update, I am lifting you in prayer to our Father each day! Yes, take your plants and trees and anything else that you can as you will need them in your new cozy home! You will make your modular gorgeous because you are you!!!! Bless you and keep your head held high, you are the Kings Daughter...Princess my dear, A Princess!!!!
Love and hugs,
Donna Lynn

Diana Lyn said...

Good Morning Charlie, Just sending you a Big Pink Hug today and letting you know I was thinking of you! Diana Lyn

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I admire you and the way you are handling this situation. God will send you many blessings to help you. I am so sorry this is happening to someone as beautiful as you are...I am praying for you...Mary