Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Please be careful, a virus is being passed along.

Hi,

Last night I posted for the first time in a month, and I got, what I thought was a nice comment, a virus. I was so scared, I have never gotten one like that before. Thank God my anti-virus thing on the computer caught it. I am so sorry to anyone that came on my site and clicked the same comment and got a virus. It has been deleted and is now gone. Shame on the ones that send out viruses, especially in a place like blog land where we all just want to share our lives and interest with others.

take care,

Charlie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sandy McTier Designs said...

can you believe the same dufus left another comment on this post?! What morons!
You can go to your settings and actually make them type in a word verification and that should eliminate them commenting~hopefully.

Jo Anne O. said...

HI Charlie! It is good to hear you are back blogging!

I emailed you a while back regarding your page for my In The Pink book...did you mail it like you had planned to do? I still have not received it and am concerned, so can you email me to let me know you received this message?

As for the virus person...I clicked on a link on someones comment once and it led me to a screen that told me to down load their program in order to get rid of the virus they detected. I immediatly went to my virus scan bypassing theirs as most of the time THOSE are the viruses!

Thanks for the warning to all of us!

Let me know about your page too!