Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Weekend comes to an end.


Today is Sunday, and I am now in my bed, getting ready to call it a day. The weekend went by way too fast, as always. I spent the biggest part of my weekend at the studio, yesterday and today, working on orders and trying to get organized.. As most of my friends know, I am not organized at all, but even with the mess I know where things are and I can put my hands on whatever it is that I might need. Phil got to play golf this weekend, and he even got to play with Philip today. Phil loves to play golf, he would do it all the time if he could. Here is a picture of Phil and the boys playing in the Blueberry Festival.
Tonight we had dinner with Samantha, the boys couldn't make it. Usually on Sunday nights we have "Family Night" and all the kids are supposed to be there for dinner so that we can all get caught up on all the goings on in their lives. We started this habit a few years ago after being invited to the Priolos family night. It is a great thing and Phil and I look forward to it every week.. We sure do love our kids and love spending time with them whenever we can.
Well,, it is time to say good night. Dream the impossible and aim for it.


No comments: