Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Thursday, December 20, 2007

I love Thursday night classes!!!

This whole day had been so much fun. I have laughed and laughed all day long. That is one of the things that I love about my studio and the women that are in there with me. When I got there today, Joanie was there having her crochet class. Kathy, my Demon Elf, got there right behind me, and so the laughter began. The three of us got to talking, and no painting was being done at all. After Joanie left Ms. Pat came up, and the laughter and foolish talking started all over. So funny!!! At times we were talking and laughing so hard I couldn't catch my breath. But in the middle of all of this, we were painting and getting things done. Ms Pat keeps on telling me how much these classes mean to her, and I believe it. She is laughing, has a goal in her mind, is able to sell her paintings and make extra money, and is able to share her memories of her late husband. I feel like I know Ed, even though he has been gone for over 4 years.

I love my studio, I love having women in there to talk and share life experiences. We just never know when or how we may help someone. My life has been blessed by all of these women and men that come into my studio. My heart is lighten each and every time.
Well, once again I am ready to go to sleep and dream. I think Ill dream about the impossible and then I think Ill aim for it. Join me.


Now, Now girls, let's play nice. lol.
Pat, which is now called satan, is getting an evil look from Kathy.




see, we did get some painting done tonight for class. they all looked great.

1 comment:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Those ladies look like they would be a riot to have in class!
Their holiday plates and glasses turned out beautifully!
Sending many Christmas blessings and wishes from your home to yours!

Blessings,
Sandy :)