Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Thursday, December 13, 2007

And let the holly leaves fly.

What a night in class, holly leaves are the undoing of many a fine woman. LOL. Tonight there were two new students, Judy and Maureen, and they had to tackle holly leaves on their first night. But they hung in there and started getting it, but at the same time we are thankful for pine needles and berries.

The puppies came to visit again today, and trust me, I get no work done while they are there. I love to watch them play and sleep. They are just way too cute.

Tomorrow is going to be a sad day. Due to Fiddy, one of our beagles, getting out of the back yard and making some of our neighbors upset we are giving him and Missy away. They are brother and sister, and we are giving them both away to the same person, that way they won't be alone. Philip and Kim had taken Missy, but brought her back. My heart hurts just thinking about them going away, but I know that it is for the best. While I was in Myrtle beach for the show, someone called animal control on us because the dogs were barking too much. So now we have to keep them in during the day, they can't stay out side and play. And if we do let them out Fiddy digs out and off they go. This is really for the best. But I am going to miss my babies. I will still have Jewels, just not the other two.

Okay, here are the pictures of class and the puppies.
Remember, Dream the impossible and aim for it.
This is Maureen, she just loves doing holly leaves. LOL.
It was her first class, and I hope it won't be her last.
And this is Ms.. Pat. She is such and encourager, always ready to help others and to encourage them to keep trying.
This is Judy, and she is a hoot. Really enjoyed getting to know her, and hope to see her again.
Maureen and Judy really did good tonight!!!!
Look at the beautiful babies. So sweet.




No comments: