Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Santa is busy.



Ho! Ho! Ho! Well, I have now been able to shop for two days, and I have most of my shopping done. I still have some things to get, but I'll get it by the end of weekend. Dud, I've got to get it done, don't I. LOL. But in the middle of all of this hustle and bustle, I want to still take time t remember why we are celebrating this season. To remember that tiny baby, laying in the manger, only to grow up to give His life for us. Amazing.




I am done with Christmas orders, and I now get to paint some of the things that I want to do. Kathy, my Demon Elf, is also at the studio painting some things that she wants to do. You should see the jeans that she is painting! They are going to look so good.




The puppies came up again today, and Drake got to play with them. He even has a little buddy now. So cute together.




Have a wonderful evening and I'll be in touch again soon. Remember to dream the impossible and aim for it.


No comments: