Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ho! Ho! Ho!

I have got to dedicate this entry to my class tonight. We were painting our Santa's and all of sudden we all lost it as our conversation took on a life of its own. At one point some of us were bent over in laughter, the rest of us were just red in our faces. I love this group, we are having such a good time, and getting to know each other a little bit at a time. Like "Have you ever stayed there?" and "Just get away!" and "Ho! Ho! Ho!". If you want to know what all of this means, well, come join us on Thursday nights.






Judy is really studying her Santa, trying to decide where too put her "Ho!, Ho!'s."















Looks like she got them in the right place. Judy, you were so much fun tonight. Thanks for the laughter.





Lady "Di" was on a roll tonight, and she was painting really well too. She didn't want to do the holly leaves to begin with, but by the night's end she had them. I found out tonight that she isn't as quiet as I thought, boy, do I have a lot to learn. Thanks for sense of humor.

















Last, but definitely not least, is my Demon Elf, as my husband calls her. Kathy blesses me every time she comes to my studio. She just kicks in and helps whenever and however she can. She takes a lot of pressure off of me, and I am so thankful for her friendship.











And I just want to share a picture of my
friend, JoAnne and my son Hunter. We went out to dinner last night and we took this picture so that she can take it back to Florida to show her son, Brandon, whom has been one of Hunter's closest friends for almost 16 years.


1 comment:

Justabeachkat said...

Hi there Charlie!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet comment. I hope you'll come again...you're always welcome. I'm not sure how you found me, but I'm glad you did.

I have to admit, when I saw your name I was surprised a man was calling my blog "cute". It wasn't until I came here that I saw this Charlie isn't a man afterall. LOL!

I see you're new to blogging so it was easy to "catch up" with your posts. I've enjoyed my visit here. You're gonna love this "world of blog". There are so many nice people out there. I've made some incredible friendships through blogging.

Hugs!
Kat