Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Monday, October 26, 2009

.......................I've got to share some Samantha stories

My daughter is one of my biggest joys, she makes me laugh when I don't feel like laughing. I've just got to share some of her stories.
This picture is from a night when she and her daddy were watching a funny video on-line, they were laughing about it and then she started crying. Phil asked her what was wrong and she told him that she thought that she had messed up her teeth. We both asked her what she was talking about and she told us that she put super glue on the gap in between her teeth. WHAT? Yep, she put glue on her teeth trying to fill the gap in her teeth. She has been wanting to have her teeth fixed for a while now and since we can afford it she decided to try and fix her own teeth. I am happy to say that she got the glue off of her teeth and the gap is still there. Where does she come up with all of these ideas?

No comments: