Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Thursday, September 24, 2009

***************************I hate bill collectors.

Okay, I'm venting here, so bear with me. Do bill collectors really think they have the right to talk to people like they do. They always take every opportunity to put the person down. Do they really think that I enjoy not being able to pay my bills? Get real. Do they even bother to look at my past 1 rating for the past 30 years and then not get the idea that something major must have happened? Where do they get the right to talk to anyone like they are so high and mighty? It might be them one day in this position, and you know what........for the ones that call and talk that way to all of us that are facing the hardest times of our lives, I hope that one day they get to walk in our shoes. I pray for the day when I can pay everyone off, I'm believing that one day we will be out from this terrible nightmare we have been in for two years now and be able to lay down at night and not have "fear" as a bed pillow. I know that our lives are in God's hands........."fear" just refuses to leave. But I know that our release is coming......we will be able to walk with our heads held high again and not worry every time the phone rings. Life is hard enough without someone telling you what a bad person you are and how worthless you are. Why did I answer the phone?

No comments: