Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Monday, September 14, 2009

Classes have begun.

Classes have begun again and I'm enjoying it. YES!! So far I've only had one class, The Tuesday Class at the Senior Center started last week and this week the classes at Poplar Grove will start. I was a little nervous because I haven't taught in months, but it went well. Here are some of the photos from last weeks class.
This is Brenda, she was with me last year when I taught and she is really very good. She likes to add her own flair to what ever she is painting, and it always looks good.


This is Ruth, her first class with me. She did a great job!
This is Marge, she is Ruth's friend. She kept painting and painting, sort of having fun and was into doing a few things differently, but when I looked at what she was creating I just left her alone, it really looked good.
And this is sweet Marian, her first class. She was so excited. She didnt' finish her piece yet but what she did was really looking good.




I was really blessed to have such nice women in my class and they all seemed to enjoy what we were doing.
Have a great day.
Charlie

1 comment:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Hi Charlie,
They are all so pretty! They did a fabulous job and I'm so glad you are back to teaching!!!
Hope you have a great week.
Sandy