Samantha and Lillieanna

Samantha and Lillieanna
Time for Mommy to take Lillianna's last name

Charlie's Little Piece of the Worls

Monday, October 26, 2009

.................Samantha and the hearing impaired.

So Phil and I are out to dinner with a friend from out of town and we have having a nice quiet dinner when all of a sudden my phone starts to ring. I don't know the number and so I don't
answer it. Within a minute it is ringing again. Once again I hit ignore and don't answer. But when the phone rings for a third time I answer it, with an attitude because I'm thinking that it is a bill collector, when the man on the other end tries to explain to me that he is calling because he is with the relay service for those that can't talk. I proceed to tell him that he has the wrong number because I don't know anyone that would need that type of service....then he starts to talk to me as he is reading what is being typed to him. I hear "Mom, it's me, your Check Spellingdaughter!!!" I'm thinking what? Then I proceed to tell him to type back to her that I'm going to kill her....and then I hang up.
Samantha's phone had been cut off and she wanted to tell me so that we could get her phone turned back on. So she decided to use her laptop, get in contact with the relay system and pretend that she can't talk and has them to call me. I wanted to kill her,but at the same time I'm proud of her for even thinking of doing something like this. What a girl.

No comments: